Almost every industry needs and effluent treatment plant to be operated satisfactorily to ensure their commitment towards the environmental conservation.
Although all the operational and maintenance aspects are explained at the awareness sessions, the operating personnel of the treatment plant as well as the in-house technical staff might need some external expertise to make the best decision when it come to a troubleshooting of treatment plant in the long run.
Puritas is always keen to share their knowledge and help its clientele to ensure the trouble free operation and expected performance of the treatment plant. The clients can enter in to time defined maintenance contracts with our experts and we will ensure the treatment plant is running at the optimum level.
Our maintenance contracts are flexible and may include;
- Site visits on regular intervals
- Enlightening the client’s technical staff on best practices
- Effluent analysis and performance evaluation of the treatment plant
- Recommendations for quality improvement and cost minimization
- Provision of assistance on any system or equipment malfunctions or breakdown
Join hands with us and ensure your treatment plant operates trouble free at any given time.
Few of our clients
- Gateway Hotel,Airport Garden
- North Western Provincial Council
- Courts Complex, Kandy
- Ashroff Memorial Hospital, Kalmunai
- Logiwz ltd
- Ranaviru Apparels Factory, Yakkala
- Lakeside Adventist Hospital, Kandy
- Lanka Canneries Factory, Urapola
- Maliban Biscuites
- Mahaweli Reach Hotel, Kandy
- HNB, Kandy
- MD Sports, Payagala
- Laya Beach Hotel, Wadduwa
- Fairemount Residencies, Rajagiriya
- Dabur Lanka, Kotadeniyawa